DESIGN from a DISTANCE is an e-design package that respects our current state of “social distancing” This is such a crazy time in all of our lives. We have launched this e-design program + package to help those “stuck” at home to live out their design + decorating dreams virtually. The program is easy and straight forward. Here are the highlights! We would love to chat with you about your next project! Stay well friends.
How #cdg e-design works:
STEP 1: Contact Cure either via phone or email to set up a virtual e-design consultation with a designer via zoom or facetime. Includes a 30-45 min virtual Design consultation.
STEP 2: Measure + photograph your space and send any inspiration photos to your designer.
STEP 3: We get to work designing your space! Within 2 weeks [typically] we will send over your e-design package including your mood board, layout/space plan + links to purchase.
STEP 4: Review + feedback, we are here to answer questions if needed.
Whats included in my e-design package?
We will prepare + send you a personalized Digital Design board including:
- Personalized layered mood board with selections
- Space plan/layout, to-scale, to show you that each selection “lives” and that it will fit in your space. We will send you our Room Measure guide at the start to ensure your measurements are accurate. We may have questions in reviewing your measurements, so bear with us!
- Links to purchase selections.
Things to note about this process:
- Each room is $500.
- We will select large furniture items, area rugs and art for your space. Small accessories and final styling will be up to you! Shopping, you can shop via the links provided.
- Package includes one design revision [if necessary]
- Ordering, tracking, receiving, delivery set up, coordination and design implementation is the responsibility of the client.
- Any damage, issue or return of items purchased is the responsibility of the client.
- If you would like to accelerate your design to a full service scope of work, we can certainly do that! We will prepare and present you with a Project Summary + Hourly Design Contract to capture the Objectives. Please see our Full Service Interior Design page describing that comprehensive service for more details!
Latest posts by Sara Luigs (see all)
- DESIGNER TIPS//The Best Furniture Investments You Can Make in Your Home - January 11, 2021
- How to make a room appear larger // Tips + tricks from the Pros - October 30, 2020
- What inspires Interior Designers? - October 21, 2020