FIVE TIPS for BEAUTIFUL Summer Dining!
Tips from Cure Design Group on how to achieve that perfect Summer Tablescape
1. Fresh Flowers! You can never have too many, add an array of styles and types to create texture and height with flowers. Either all one color, or add a mix of colors to create a unique design element. If you cant “afford” fresh florals: our tip is to use carnations, always inexpensive and when clustered tightly together in low vessels, they will add the fresh element without breaking the bank. When doing this, mono-chromatic color palette is best to create continuity.
2. Chairs and Linens! Don’t be afraid to mix your chairs and linens! Texture creates interest, and interest creates conversation, and conversation creates a memorable event. You can use unconventional table linens, like burlap, overlays and prints.
3. Color Palette! Fun and unexpected color palettes is what sets an event apart from the rest. Take it slow, only have 1 to 2 pops of color and stick with your theme. Don’t be afraid to mix it up!
4. Height and Drama! Go BIG or GO HOME! The most fun table-scapes and events that we have done, have always been the ones with dynamic centerpieces! Do it, just make sure its secure and wont fall on anyone [knock on wood…]
5. Gorgeous Place Settings! Your guests will be spending a lot of time here, so making each place setting beautiful and even unique will position you as the hostess with the mosest. We want to add layers, simple elegance that are significant and lend themselves to being flexible. Mirrors as chargers, using a glass to house napkins and flatware, guests gifts on their place setting with name tag all add mindful details.
BONUS TIP- Set the Mood! Lots of mood lighting and candles at varying heights always adds to the ambiance of any event!
If you need help creating and the vision for your next event, give us a call, we would love to help you! We plan from concept to the final details!
Latest posts by Sara Luigs (see all)
- St Louis City Modern Gem - September 10, 2020
- Freshly Pressed // Ladue News [abode magazine] April 2020 - April 10, 2020
- Full Service Interior Design + Our Process - March 30, 2020