Position – Interior Design Internship in St Louis, MO
St Louis Interior Designer Intern
Salary: N/A / Yearly
Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Potential clients associate working with an interior designer with high cost and them designing for themselves, not the client. At Cure Design Group, it is our mission to create beautiful and functional living spaces based on our clients wants, needs and priorities then translate that into simply good design. Encouraging our designers to collaborate with each other and their clients to create and develop the best possible design plan fit for their lifestyle, they get to live there, we don’t!
Residential and Commercial Interior Design Firm. From Small to Large Design Projects and color consultations, to new construction and renovations, from start to finish.
- Develop and cultivate new leads and design projects based on company vision.
- Assist in collaboration of marketing ideas, upcoming event planning and execution.
- Fulfill the company’s mission of providing the highest level of service possible. Handle all processes carefully, professionally, efficiently, timely and Courteously.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through professional consulting to clients as you help them achieve the home environment that they desire. Listen to them closely; assist them in turning their expressed needs to wants, and then create clients from prospects.
- Conduct in home design consultations, scaled floor plan, preliminary selections and meetings, final selections and presentation boards, meetings and successfully close projects complete with color and client profile.
- Consistently further educate yourself on current color and furniture trends, vendors, basic furniture construction based on market trends and company requirements.
Requirements/Preferred Skill Set:
- Education in Design Field
- Experience Preferred
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Skills (I.E. AutoCAD and/or design software knowledge)
- Self Motivated
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Professional appearance with a flare for fashion!
- Exceptional Training Program
- Team of Professional designers and management staff committed to your success and development
- Online Intranet Management System
- Operational and Organizational Support
- Established Vendor Relationships
- Business to Business Referral Program
- Refer a Friend referral program to existing clients
- Marketing Materials and personal strategies based on your goals for your business.
Submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
St Louis Interior Design Intern